10 things about Salesforce we’re thankful for
Over the five years that CodeSWAT has been working with Salesforce, we’ve grown to appreciate a lot about it. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we’d like to list some of the things about Salesforce we at CodeSWAT are thankful for:
- Motivation for continuous improvement: Salesforce platform keeps evolving, and we, as developers, are motivated to grow and evolve along with it. This has been a very rewarding experience so far.
- It’s great to have access to the free Force.com Developer Edition environment that allows to instantly start deploying and testing custom Salesforce solutions.
- We are eternally grateful for thorough and well-structured documentation that Salesforce provides.
- We greatly appreciate Trailhead online courses that allow for easier onboarding of new employees as our team grows.
- We think it’s fantastic that Salesforce supports local developer groups.
- Salesforce functionality deserves a few special mentions. We appreciate Web-to-Lead for the ability to collect data from a website straight into Salesforce.
- We’re thankful for the Email-to-Case feature, as it provides the opportunity to quickly organize and start customer support services.
- We are thankful for all the business coming our way due to the growing number of Salesforce users and developers.
- We appreciate the opportunities to undertake the most challenging Salesforce development tasks in various industries.
- Even though it doesn’t affect us directly, we applaud Salesforce for erasing gender wage gap for Salesforce employees. We believe it contributes to setting a great example and shaping a better world. And for that, we are thankful.
What do you give thanks for this year? Do share your thoughts with us: write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re thankful for every opportunity to talk to you.
Wishing you a great holiday season,